Product/Application Engineer contributes to the team responsible for design, analysis, and recommendations in addition to field support of our products.
Your responsibilities are to support our Engineering, R&D, Sales and Production functions in continuous improvement/development of new products and processes. Employee will recommend product based on customer requirements, troubleshoot filed applications, analyze product failures for improvement and work with Product Development to expand our product lines.
Days are spent actively supporting Customers, Sales, Production, Quality, and Materials to meet the business needs
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a 4-year ABET accredited program.
· 3 – 5 years of experience in Product/Mechanical Engineering
· Proficient in 3D modeling, Autodesk Inventor preferred
· Familiar with document control, Autodesk Vault experience preferred
· Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement, 5S
· Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification preferred
· Familiar with safety programs such as Dupont STOP and OSHA compliance
How to Apply:
Join us for a long-term rewarding career! Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org