Mechanical Engineer contributes to a team responsible for planning, conceptualize, and creating designs for new industrial equipment used to produce Ashworth products.
Your responsibilities are to support Operations, R&D, Sales and Maintenance groups on develop of new equipment, maintaining and improving existing equipment and increase capabilities for an expanding product line.
You will spend your days actively engaging other team members to develop processes and equipment that meet the business needs.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from 4 year ABET accredited program
· 3 – 5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering
· Proficient in 3D modeling, AutoDesk Inventor preferred and AutoCAD
· Familiar with document control, AutoDesk Vault experience preferred
· Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Familiar with safety programs such as Dupont STOP and OSHA compliance
How to Apply
· Join us for a long-term rewarding career! Apply at: email@example.com